Friday 9 May 2014

Avon Solutions Complete Balance Toner - [Empties #6]




This blog post is a 2 in 1 post. Since I am throwing away the Avon Solutions Toner, I thought that I could review the product at the same time. Let’s start!





Product Brand: Avon Solutions

Product Name: Complete Balance

Ref: Oil-control mattifying

Product: Toner

Net Weight: 150ml

Duration of Use: 3 months plus

Where I purchased it? I bought it from Avon Malaysia

Product Claims:

Avon Complete Balance Oil Control Mattifying Toner removes the last traces of cleanser, dirt and makeup.

What I have to say? 

I bought this product for a friend who had very oily skin and acne prone skin. She said that it was really helping her oil control. So I tried to try it out myself and I really was shocked to see that it did indeed help with the oil control. I used it by applying it on some cotton and using it on my face. It does what it claims too. It removes the last traces of cleanser, dirt and makeup. I purchased two sets of the Avon Solutions Complete Balance as gifts for some relatives and they loved the product.

Will I re-purchase?

No. Only because my skin is not completely oily as it is a combination of dry and oily.

Pros:
-        
             - It is quite cheap and contains quite a considerable amount of product.
-         -  Smells nice and feels great on the skin
-        -   Actually works where removing excess dirt is concerned
-        -   The packaging can be used to keep other products as it is quite handy.

Cons:
-          
     - None from my side.


Thank you for Reading!

Ne3sh!




No comments:

Post a Comment